Here you can search and view our site Knowledge Base. To find a specific article, use KB-article number format (ex. KB-1)
Article number: kb-27
Q. How do I create a domain forwarding
1. log into your account
2. click on domains
3. click on manage domains
4. you will see your domain name and expiration date in the middle of the page.
5.right underneath your domain name you will see M click on this
6.once page changes click on change nameservers here you want to be sure you domain is pointed to our default servers
7. now look to the left and click on edit DNS
8. Now you will see records 1 through 3
9 Line 2 @ Here you will create a redirect to the address you want your domain to end up at.
10. line 1 www (in the address box ) put in @ Record type cname
11. line 3 * (in the address box ) put in @ Record type cname
12. click on save changes and you are all set
it will take 15 min to update and you will be able to see our domain on line.